Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chiefs are the Champions!


Over the weekend, my football team the Chiefs won the City Championship. We faced the Martin Luther King’s Broncos. It was tuff. The first half the Broncos scored a touchdown. At half time our coach told us “... You came this far, and now you just want them to when I suppose.” He got us ready for the second half.

The Broncos kicked off to us but we didn’t score. Our offense moved the ball a little and we got to the 30 yard line. The football field was Bryan Station High School, and it had almost 100 yards. Defense came out and I’m on defense. I went out and got the ball back for my team! Offense got the ball on the 30 yard. It was in the fourth quarter and my team finally got a touchdown!!!!!!!

When the Broncos scored a touchdown they didn’t get the extra point and we got a touchdown we had a chance to score it. We got the extra point!!!!!!

The Chiefs were in the lead by one point; I was so happy we got it. But what I wasn’t happy about was I had to go out and play one more time and then the game was over.

I went out and we tackled the other team it was over and we won!!!!! My coach was proud of us we poured water on him and he poured water on us.

After that we got our trophies and we took some pictures. This was a great game and it was fun, we were the City Champs!!!!!!!!!    
Posted by: Bulldog1
  

1 comment:

  1. football games this close are fun to play! my mom doesn't like watching them though

    ReplyDelete