Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa's Coming!

Do you know the song Santa Clause is Coming to Town? He actually is coming to town. He climbs up on your roof. He goes down your chimney, eats the cookies you made for him, and drinks the milk. He puts a presents under your tree, he climbs back up your chimney and goes and goes to the next house and does the same thing over and over and over.

Santa has a lot of reindeers. I like Comet.

Santa has a lot of elfs. They have pointy ears.

I like Santa Clause, but some people don’t like Santa or don’t believe in him. Santa is always quiet so he won’t wake you up. If you are awake, Santa knows.

There is a song about Santa. ‘’MERRY CHRISTMAS ‘’ that is what Santa says when he is done with is work then he goes back to the North Pole and set’s up for next Christmas.

When I went home, my mom said ‘’Katie guess what I did today?’’

‘’What,’’ I said.

‘’I went Christmas shopping for you and for your brother and sister.’’

‘’Yaay! I’m going in the house and heading under the tree and shaking the presents to see if it shakes or if it doesn’t and I’m going to hold it and see if it is heavy or not heavy’’.

Posted by: Brothergirl

5 comments:

  1. I love your story. I belive in Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your story! tell me more about santa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That told you alot about Santa you shouldwrite another santa book.

      Delete
  3. I love the story,
    make more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great!!!!!!! I believe in SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!! I Glad u do 2

    ReplyDelete