Friday, March 29, 2013

Gracie Spotted Cow


It was a very windy weekend. The leaves were falling, blowing across the road. My Mom was driving me to a surprise, but I couldn’t wait any more! I had to ask!

“Where are we going?”

“Dad has a surprise waiting for you at my office,” mom answered. “For both

you and Liam to share.”

I wonder what it is, I thought.

When we came to a halt, I jumped out of the car and saw my dad’s car come into view. He stopped the car and got out. He was holding something that touched the ground.

I could see my dad holding a leash with a cute dog that was very small. She was black and brown. And when I say cute, I really mean cute.

“Woof!” said the dog.

“Are we dog sitting?” I asked.

“No,” Dad replied. “We’re keeping this dog.”

“What! Really?” I said.

“Woof! Bark!” yipped the dog.

“What is her name?” I asked.

“Gracie for short. Her REAL name is Gracie spotted-cow. ” Dad replied.

Gracie is still alive. She is brown and black. She can roll over for a treat and stand on her hind legs for human food. She can also, give the irresistible pitiful eyes. (It never works on me, but works on dad.)

She LOVES chicken. Why do I know this? When we were dog sitting 3 dogs, at dinner dad crumbled up pork chops and put them in the dog bowls. (Yes. He is a sucker.) While dad was doing this, Gracie ate it ALL!

Above all, she will jump up and lick you to death.


Posted by: Penguin 167

2 comments:

  1. This is a great story! Very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this story. She sounds like a very cute dog.

    ReplyDelete