Friday, March 1, 2013

On a Friday Night



I went to a church. I was bored to death. I saw my friend who was talking to his girlfriend. I started to snoop on them to hear what they were talking about. All of the sudden, someone pushed me in the door. I turned around and saw Bryan scowling at me. The next thing I knew I was hiding in the hall where they were. When they saw me I took a step back, and I tried to hide. Bryan came through the door, and I started to run from him. Then his girlfriend ran after me. She did not catch me. After they almost caught me it was time to go. He tried to slam me into a wall. I was saved by my mom yelling for me. Bryan said “I’m going to get you one of these days.” That’s the last day I am ever going to a church function … well, at least I won’t go when Bryan’s girlfriend is there. 

Posted by: Wildcat6060

No comments:

Post a Comment