Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Pathological Fear!




My pathological fear is snakes. It all started like this. One day when my mom and I were coming home from the store we saw a snake. It was probably 6 feet and 8 inches long. It was on our back porch. My mom screamed. When my mom saw Rick coming to his car my mom asked “may you kill a snake for me?” “Sure” he said. He picked up a big rock and drop it on it tail. Then he dropped a rock on it. Then he left. A few days later there was another snake. It looked like the one Rick killed. It was light and scaly blue. My mom ran to get Rick. She brought Rick. After he saw the snake trying to get in the back door he said “when he gets finish trying to get through the door let him go. He probably just got stuck. So let him out. The snake slipped out and got away. So that is why I am scared of snakes. I think one might come through the back door and bite my mom or me.

Posted by: Soccerman111

No comments:

Post a Comment