Monday, February 4, 2013

Horses, Soccer, Breanna, and Me



My sister, Breanna, is fourteen years old. Because of the age difference, we don’t get to do much stuff together. I’m so excited because we both are now playing soccer and taking horseback riding lessons.

My soccer team is the rockets, and my teams color is light blue. My sister’s team color is really dark purple, and I’m not sure what my sister’s team name is. Even though we are not on the same team, she helps me sometimes at our house. She’s been playing for a really long time!

We have horseback riding lesson in the next town over. My horse’s names are breezy and champagne, and my sister’s horse is T.J. I can canter, walk, and trot. I can also jump jumps that are kind of high, but not too high because I have only have been horseback riding for two in a half years. My sister has only been horseback riding for 6 months, and so she asks me for advice sometimes. I love it when she does that!

Sometimes my sister and I fight, but we still love each other. I’m glad we have found things we can do together, like soccer and horseback riding.

Posted by: Horses1

2 comments:

  1. a horse playing soccer that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete