Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Taming the Monster Ride!



Hordes of people filled up the maze to the Windseeker. Screams of horror filled the air and drove into my ears. As I got closer, the ride got bigger and bigger. We finally got to the front of the line, and sweat dripped down my neck. 

When I got into to my seat I was terrified. I locked my seatbelt. When I heard the click I knew there was no going back know. The machine roared, and I was scared to death. The ride jolted, lifting me in the air, spinning round and round. 

Why did I get on this MONSTER! 

As I shot around the bend, I saw my mom smiling at me. 

She’s crazy! She wasn’t brave enough to go on this terrifying ride. Why does she think I’m having a good time? 

We were so high I could see the other rides in the park. It felt like I was 100 feet in the air. I closed my eyes. I thought it would help, and it did. 

When I got off the ride I was relieved. I couldn’t believe I made it without barfing! 

2 comments: